Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Maya and Ruhi


I spotted some adoreable beaded earrings a few weeks ago at Maya and Ruhi and tonight is finally the night that I get to share them with you. Actually, I think a ton of stuff is super killer in this shop so I'm really excited that it's finally their time to step into the spotlight.

These rainbow hoops are a kaleidoscope of colour surrounded by a big golden hoop. Glamourous fun, and bohemian chic rolled into one! Perfect for glorious summer days! Spring time is just around the corner and I can totally see myself sporting these.

I'm also really feeling this other pair of earrings. This happy trio of a striking turquoise, warm sandstone and an ever-elegant freshwater pearl. I like this pair for its unique combination of stones, and is ideal for everyday, and smart enough for a cocktail.

If you're anything like me and throughly enjoy most of the finds that I show you then you're probably a big fan of both of these items. I want so much!

4 comments:

bamber said...

I love those hoops!

Laura said...

I love this shop!!! I wouldn't mind trying the SURPRISE earrings. All her stuff is fabulous and they would be originals. I am so into earrings these days.

Betty said...

Wow, she has some beautiful pieces! I especially love her earrings. Some of my favorites are the Silver and semi-baroque pearls earrings, the Sweet and Bohemian mix set earrings, and the Chic and unique hoops earrings.

Rasberryswrlgirl said...

I like the teal jade bauble earrings.