Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Little Black Box Update


The Vegan boxes were supposed to go on sale this Friday but both the Etsy team and I decided to bump it back a week. There was a bunch of people who didn't know about the boxes and wanted to be involved so I'm giving them a few days to have their items arrive.

This will make the boxes SO much better this month. Some really cool stuff has arrived and I've heard that many more cool items are coming.

So again - The Vegan boxes are NOT going on sale this Friday but next Friday January 30, 2009!

See you then!

5 comments:

WillowLakeScents said...

Thanks for the update !

Ricki said...

I am excited about this box. I am not vegan (not even vegetarian - too many food allergies for that), but these companies all sound great. I was just checking out all the companies listed so far so I can make my alphabetized forum threads, and there is some really cool stuff.

KPP said...

Ah man! I was excited about ordering one this Friday. Patience is so hard! I'm not vegan either, but I thought it was a great opportunity to see some innovative products. Can't wait to see the new items! Must wait...I can do it...

Marlene aka LuckyDog said...

Cool! the 30th is my birthday, so I know what I'm buying myself for a gift! cant leave it up to the hubby ya know....

Betty said...

Thanks for keeping us updated!