Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Jimmy Pickles


I thought this was pretty neat so I really wanted to share it tonight. I discovered Jimmy Pickles about a week ago and thought many of the items in this shop were pretty clever.

I especially like this Measure Up wristlet keychain and pocket purse. This fabric is totally cool! This sweet little purse will brighten your handbag. Small enough to fit in your coat pocket and large enough to hold a cell phone, lipstick, mascara, money and more! It's made from 100% cotton and measures 7x3.5x5.5 inches.

The Wristlet Keychain™ is perfect for every busy person! Are you a multi-tasking mom juggling babies, toddlers, car seats, groceries and everything else on the daily list; an active lady on the go who likes to carry the bare minimum. A run to the gym, a quick trip to the store, a visit to Starbucks and then home to walk the dog; a Saturday morning tag sale maven jumping in and out of your car as you hunt for treasures. Always have your keys at hand with a fashionable wristlet keychain.

I don't know about you all but I have one of these keychains and they are the absolute best. If you don't have one now is your chance to pick one up for yourself. Tons of cute fabrics to pick from at Jimmy Pickles.

4 comments:

Laura said...

I would have to say that Jimmy Pickles has Wristlet Keychains for all tastes. My personal favorites are the Java Blue Dots Key Fob, the Little Frogs on Navy, and the Critter Cuties Key Fob.

Vanessa said...

I LOVE this fabric...very cute!

Betty said...

Extremely cute fabrics! I like the wristlet keychains. These would make great gifts!

Jeweltrinkets said...

Just the name of the shop "Jimmy Pickles", makes me giggle!