Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Jewllori


I found these amazing little purple dangly earrings this evening. I just had to share them with you as soon as I saw them and even marked them as favorites so I wouldn't forget.

Jewllori , straight out of Canada, is the proud maker of these babies. They look like tiny little purple UFO's and don't you know how cool you'd be showing them off?

Large purple Sugulite rondelles are attached to gunmetal fish hook earwires, and a round gunmetal hoop hangs below. These are so pretty and look really great against the dark gun metal finish! These earrings dangle at a bit over 1.5 inches in length. The hoop below sways as you move for a super flirty look.

I'm a big fan of the beautiful necklaces in this shop as well. If you aren't an earring gal then for sure check out the necklace category. What do you think about this necklace? It's darling!

5 comments:

Laura said...

I just love the Sterling lotus drop earrings. And the Beach Goddess bracelet makes me long for summer vacation. I could use some warm weather right now.

Vanessa said...

Oooo I love anything purple!

Betty said...

My cousin would love the Fleur De Lis Heirloom necklace. I like the Mistletoe earrings. I also love the simple Crystal Swarovski necklaces. She has a great picture of different colors being layered.

Jeweltrinkets said...

the purple danglys' remind me of purple skittles...my fav color and my sons fav candy!

Jewllori by Lori said...

Thanks for this! Wow, it's old, but I just found it now!!!

Thanks for the feature, appreciate that :)