Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Monday, January 26, 2009

Jac Jewelry


I'm interested in ready other people's blog.

Today I got an email from my gal Janna, at Jac Jewelry, introducing me to her new blog. This is turn made me wonder how many of you lovelies also have a blog. I need stuff to read for ideas and what not so I ask you now to direct me to your blog so that I can check things out.

But before you do - let's take a peek at something I really love at Jac Jewelry. Check out these delicate earrings which are made with white Biwa stick pearls and sparkly Swarovski crystal bicones attached to a sterling silver chain. The Swarovski crystals are aqua, blue, green, and light and dark yellow. The earrings are accented with Bali sterling silver ear wires.

These are perfect for the summer time and the beach! Wear them with a dressy or casual outfit. Don't you love them?

6 comments:

Raike said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laura said...

The Red Holiday Fancy Earrings are gorgeous!!! I want those for Valentine's Day.

Patrice @ The Soap Seduction said...

Unusually unique earrings!

For your reading pleasure:

http://thesoapseduction.blogspot.com

jacjewelry said...

Kim, you're the greatest! Many thanks for this post - and check out a fun little contest for a free pair of earrings I just posted to my blog! :)

Jeweltrinkets said...

jacjewelry has always been a favorite of mine! I love pearls, especially odd shaped ones!

my blog (which you are welcome to follow) is
www.jeweltrinkets.blogspot.com

you will see that the LBB is one of my favorite things to blog about!

Coqui Ainjelfire said...

Those are great looking earrings. I need to check out her blog, myself!

And since you asked, My blog is at http://coquiainjelfire.blogspot.com