Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Happy New Year!

Well, it seems like forever since I've been here. It has been! I haven't been around since last year. I've missed you so and even grew a whole year older while I was gone. Yep, I celebrated my 28th birthday on New Years Eve.

Christmas was wonderful - I got everything I could hope for and spent time with my little brother Rob and his amazing girl Kristi. My father flew them in from Seattle and we took them to a hockey game. I boozed it up on Christmas Eve and Day but ironically spent my birthday and the biggest party day of the year completely sober. Go me!

My New Years Resolution is for the family and I to not eat out so much and also to not drink soda. Caffiene keeps me going during my long busy days and lately I have been really chugging and I think it's because I haven't been eating so well and loading up on foods that aren't so hot for me. Because things are so hectic it's often more easy to just tell my husband to run to the border - the Taco Bell border - to get the family dinner. Not anymore! I want to set a more healthy lifestyle example for my boys and actually plan on sticking to my resolution and hopefully my husband will help me stick with it!

I can't even explain on much rest I got on my break and also how thrilled I am to be back in the saddle again. I can't even sleep! I should have been in bed hours ago but I have butterflies in my stomach. The kiddies go back to school tomorrow and back to work I go. I figured I'd do my blogs tonight so I have the energy and the no sleep jitters.

Here's to a wonderful 2009 and new relationships I hope to form along the way!

6 comments:

Jeweltrinkets said...

Glad to see that you are back! I missed your blogging! Happy Belated Birthday also! Sober is the way to go!!!;) I was the opposite, sober on x~mas and semi~sober on NYE....

dolls123 said...

Happy New Year !!!!!

luckydolls123[at]verizon[dot]net

abi said...

I'm happy that you are back and hope that you had a great break with your family. : )

Vanessa said...

Happy 2009!!

Betty said...

Happy New Year! Look forward to an exciting new year of Little Black Boxes!

Rasberryswrlgirl said...

Happy New Year to you as well.