Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Monday, January 12, 2009

Green Eyed Gems


I was on the Etsy forums today and there was a thread about school age children or young adults having their own Etsy shops. I was curious about it so I read the thread and in the midst of it I was introduced to Green Eyed Gems.

The owner Ashley, of Green Eyed Gems, is a high-school senior and a very talented one at that. I adore her shop! She's one of my new favorites. There is certainly a very very bright future for her in jewelry design.

I particularly love both the Rhodonite and the Ruby Zois earrings. Both pairs are exactly my style and everything I look for in jewelry. They are simple and elegant yet colorful and would give a great pop of color to a dressy outfit or even a pair of jeans.

Support Etsy kids!

3 comments:

Jeweltrinkets said...

What a nice suprise to see a featured seller who is still in high school! Way to go!
I love these earrings! Hearts of course!
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=19476895

Laura said...

Wow! I'm impressed that a high school senior has made all those beautiful pieces of jewelry. She's very creative. Some of my favorites are the Ashley - Carnelians w/ Red Aventurine earrings, the Aventurine Dangles, and the Sterling Silver Heart earrings.

Betty said...

Notice she has a Valentine Sale going on! I don't usually like "heart" things, but I really like her Heart Post Earrings in Sterling Silver. I also live the Tina - Amethyst Ring. It's also on sale!