Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Go Cards!

Well this is a bit exciting now isn't it? The Arizona Cardinals are going to the Superbowl! I wish this would have happened last year and we would have proudly hosted it too but I'll settle for this year and cross my fingers for a win.

Of course I just had to rush off to Etsy and look for themed items and this is what I came up with!


Cardinals Logo Cross stitch pattern by Art Cross Stitch Store
Cardinals Diaper Wipe Container by Baby Steps Designs

Cardinals Football Earrings by The Female Fan

5 comments:

Laura said...

My husband is a Cowboys' fan, but is rooting for the Cardinals since the Cowboys have long been out of the game. Good luck. We'll be watching the game.

Coqui Ainjelfire said...

With family in Phoenix, of course I will be roting for the Cardinals! I'm shocked but excited to see them in the superbowl.

Ricki said...

That was one exciting game yesterday. We were rooting for the Cardinals (although I am not sure how you pick which team to root for when your home team is not playing) and I am glad they won.

Rasberryswrlgirl said...

Those last two games were awesome!

Vanessa said...

Go Cardinals!!