Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun


We are long past starting to think about what we are doing the enviroment. People are reusing, reducing and recycling all over the world now a days and much thanks to many of our Indies that are helping out in the matter.

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun participated in our November promo box and also send along some goodies for me to try. My most favorite goody was their Java Jamie. Perfect for reduction of waste I might add.

All you coffee nuts listen up! These Java Jamie's will not only make your coffee cup look fab but will keep your hands safe. Say no to the paper slip you pick up when you order coffee out. Just put one of these in your purse and reuse it over and over. Less waste!

Very cool idea!

4 comments:

Vanessa said...

Very cute!

Laura said...

The Java Jamie is cute, however, I really like the I Love Reading Bookworm Bookmark. She has such a nice variety of really cool crocheted things. I just had to add the site to my favorites.

Rasberryswrlgirl said...

I like her knit camo scarf. Very pretty.

Betty said...

She has some really cool neck cozies and scarves as well!