Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

FluffnFlowers


Plants are their passion and now I'm helping spread the word.

FluffnFlowers joined us this month for our Vegan boxes and sent in some really neat one of a kind promos for us to enjoy. All of the seeds are grown in their own gardens using organic principles, hand collected, hand sorted, and packaged by.. well them!

You'll find tree seeds, flower seeds, veggie seeds, plant seeds and kits. A little bit of everything to help you get started with a passion of your own. You have a green thumb and enjoy working out side? Then this is totally the shop for you and you'll also love the promos that you get in your box this month!

Plant these seeds and watch your garden grow! Get some now!

4 comments:

jacjewelry said...

I'd like to think that I have a green thumb. :) Sometimes it just does not manifest itself as well as it should! Nevertheless, I LOVE growing plants from seeds - it's such a sense of accomplishment when you get an "adult" plant or flower from a teeny seed! FluffnFlowers is a great find. Thank you!

monkeys always look said...

I have purchased some seeds from fluffnflowers and she knows her stuff! She is always available for questions and garden 911's! What a treat to have these in the box this time!

HolisticallyHeather said...

i cant wait to check these out!

fluffnflowers said...

Thanks so much for spreading the word about my shop and lovely comments! I'm excited about being in the Box this month. :)