Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Thursday, January 29, 2009

CS Designs


If you're a fan of bright colors, textures, and whimsy then you'll LOVE the shop I'm about to show off.

CS Designs caught my eye today when they were featured on the home page in a treasury and I immediately knew that you all would be a giant fan of the jewelry.

I am just nuts for this Shallow Waters necklace. It's so hot! Combine are a variety of turquoise, howlite, jade, lampwork and quartz. It has been finished off with an extendable sterling clasp and has a working length of approximately 17-19 inches.

It reminds me of a warm sunny vacation on the beach in a far away place. The necklace would be absolutely perfect for summer - a wonderful pool party accessory!

1 comment:

Laura said...

I'm really into earrings right now. They have these really gorgeous ones called Autumn in Kashmir.