Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Monday, January 5, 2009

Creasol


I was first introduced to Creasol last month when this amazing Indie participated in the December round of Little Black Boxes. Although we were full at the time I allowed them to join us and I'm so glad I did. Not only was I extremely thankful that they followed through with their promos but they also made me add lots of neat stuff from the shop to my favorites.

We're a big water drinking household. With that said we like to leave our glasses all over the place including on end tables and coffee tables destroying them. I'm always on the hunt for great coasters and I think I may have finally found some at Creasol.

I adore the mosaic tile colors that took many hours placing judging from the pictures. My favorite are these earth tone "Fire" coasters. They'd match my home perfectly and also save my tables!

Now I just need to save up!

6 comments:

Jeweltrinkets said...

Lime Violet Fresh....
I love these!
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=17115999

Vanessa said...

Beautiful!! I also love the Lime Violet Fresh!

Laura said...

Ok. First I would like The Green Branch - Mosaic Wall Hanger for my father-in-law's ranch house. Second, I would like the Purple plants Mosaic Box for my twin sister, because she collects boxes. I love this box because the inside bottom has the same green and purple mosaic pieces as the lid. I've never seen anyone do that before. Finally, I would like the Orange and beige Mosaic Cross for ME!

Betty said...

I would love to have the Flower Mosaic Mirror hanging in my house.

Rasberryswrlgirl said...

I am also in love with the lime violet coasters.

Soledad ProaƱo said...

Wow girls!
I'm thrilled to have found this comments about my shop! Thank you so much!!!