Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Monday, January 5, 2009

Clever Girl Industries


I seem to like the late night blogging best. I just pull the lap top onto the couch and watch whatever is on the tivo while I type. It's the best and I might keep this pattern up.

If you're an egg lover you'll want to check this out. I found the coolest necklace from Clever Girl Industries. It was so special that I actually laughed out loud when I saw it for the first time last night.

This vintage Bakelite stone is set on a sterling silver cloud and titled Keep Your Sunny Side Up. I adore the quarkiness of it and can acknowledge that a lot of time and effort went into creating this great piece. Too cool!

I'm a big fan of a majority of the pieces at Clever Girl Industries and I know that once you take a peek at the goods available you'll be one too.

5 comments:

Jeweltrinkets said...

This is a really interesting heart labeled raspberry linzertorte
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=18755245

Beautiful work, I couldn't stop looking!

Marbled Nails said...

This post really made my day. I laughed out loud, and if I had the money right now, this would be on its way to my house. Thanks!

Laura said...

Lots of neat pieces of jewelry. I love nature, so I really liked the pieces that represent nature such as the Pretty Pretty Garden Necklace, the Chirp Pendant on a Chain, the Tweet Necklace, ant the Teatown Revisited Earrings. I also thought the Eye of the Beholder Necklace is very unique.

Betty said...

I love the Pretty Pretty Garden Necklace. So lovely!

Rasberryswrlgirl said...

She has a lot of neat pieces in her shop but the sunny side up piece takes the cake. What a great coversation piece.