Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Chocolaterra


Some of you past black box buyers may have gotten to sample the goodness that Chocolaterra supplied us with. Man those chocolates were so good. I had the box on my desk tonight and that reminded me that I wanted to write about them so here I am! Let me tell you a little bit about this amazing business.

At Chocolaterra they've made it their mission to only use chocolate that is produced by companies with equitable labor and sustainable farming practices. All of the chocolate used in the production of our truffles is certified organic and roughly 50% of the chocolate we purchase is fair trade certified. Fair trade is the way to go!

I have my eye on some of those truffles and my mouth just waters as I think about what they'd taste like. I lust for the orange and coconut flavors! Yum! What about you?

7 comments:

Vanessa said...

Mmmm bananas foster looks yummy!

Coloraddiction said...

Oh, yum - chocolate that is fair trade! That's awesome. I totally want some!

Your blog is great - thanks for the info. :)

Ginger said...

I am just beside myself about this whole concept. The chocolates look delicious and I love every item featured. I'm thinking, "what unique item can I add to the box?" I better get to work :o). Thanks for the awesome opportunity!

Rasberryswrlgirl said...

Ooh! Chai and Bananas Foster look yummy! And I'm curious about how chocolate tastes with chili

Jeweltrinkets said...

Chocolate chocolate chocolate! I'm drooling! What an interesting combination chocolate and chili....hmmm....

dolls123 said...

Looks good

luckydolls123[at]verizon[dot]net

Betty said...

I really want to try the Raspberry-Almond truffes. I love raspberries!