Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Polka Dot Candle


I don't know about you all but I love my house smelling warm and yummy pretty much all of the time. I'm constantly burning some type of candle and I enjoy when people take notice of how good it smells when they come into my home.

Because of my obsession with candles and all things scented I'm always on the look out for new businesses that can supply me with goods for my obsession and I recently found Polka Dot Candle.

At Polka Dot Candle you'll find a variety of items including votives, tealights, and tarts. I also have my eye on the container candles. I'm a big foody scented girl but I usually also go out on a limb and grab Pink Sugar scented candles because I like the scent of the perfume by the same name.

Don't be shy! Pick yourself up something too!

2 comments:

Jeweltrinkets said...

The description of Pink Bubbly gives a good sense of scent that you are buying without even smelling it! The tarts are the perfect size too.

Betty said...

The candles in illuminating jar are just gorgeous!