Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Bittersweet Friends


How about something fun and funky for a change? Maybe something a little different!

I first learned of Bittersweet Friends through the Indie 5. Buttonhead's Ali was showing off some new items she had purchased from Bittersweet Friends and as soon as I viewed the shop I had to add their shop to my favorites so that I could go back later and take another peek.

If you like cutesy food items then this is totally the shop for you. You'll find a variety of stuff including peas, cherries, cookies, pancakes, cookies, strawberries and much more with fancy little faces. These awesome little foody items have adoreable faces and are turned into brooches, magnets, and keychains.

I love just everything here and I bet you will too!

4 comments:

Vanessa said...

Very cute!!

Laura said...

The Angry Dismembered Gingerbread Man Christmas Ornaments make me laugh. Very original!

Betty said...

These are so cute! I love the expressions!

Rasberryswrlgirl said...

I love the cookie with the bite out of it. I have a friend who would love it.