Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Anderson Soap Company


I am quite the fan of soap in a jar. The fluffier the better too. I tend to run around to all the e-tailers online and buy up their supply and lately I've had my eye on some super yummy fluff from Dennis Anderson.

Not only does this whipped soap look amazing but it's also special because it's Vegan! Vegan is key and also the theme of our Black Box this month!

You'll find a variety of scents we both know that I tend to head straight for the fruity and baked good scents. Iced Oatmeal Cookie, Sassy Strawberry, and Peppermint Patty are all on my list. I want to sniff them really badly. You can purchase a 4oz jar for only $5! That's quite the deal!
Yum, the Cotton Candy scent looks delightful too. Hold me back!

3 comments:

bamber said...

I've been wanting to try his whipped soap in a jar it sounds really good!

Marlene aka LuckyDog said...

I have tried these, and they are great! They create alot more lather than I thought they would. And yes, they do smell yummy!

jacjewelry said...

Wow, this look fantastic! The Iced oatmeal Cookiie one looks (and sounds) good enough to eat! I also would love to try the pomegranate flavor. I love pomegranates!