Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Monday, January 12, 2009

Alchemic Muse

Looking for some beautiful cold processed soap? I was! I was on a mission and I most certainly found some at the Alchemic Muse.

It's beautiful and I want it all! Just look at how amazing these look! Alchemic Muse draws upon the centuries old knowledge of traditional beauty regimes, natural remedies, and aromatherapy to create truly distinctive body care for a luscious spa experience at home.

The olive oil soap is handcrafted in small quantities using traditional cold process methods. We use the finest vegetable oils and butters, botanicals, minerals, pure essential oils, high quality fragrance oil blends, and proven extracts and infusions. The lush, creamy lather gently cleanses and nourishes leaving skin soft and silky.
Um, yum! Send me a bar or two of the Sparkling Berry and Paradox soaps. These are beautiful! I want to sniff through the screen but I'll have to settle for just placing an order. Everyone knows my weakness for a licorice scented soap. I have no will power!

What do you have your eye on?

5 comments:

Laura said...

The Chelsea Garden and the Brier Rose - Handmade All Natural Spa Soaps are the prettiest soaps I've ever seen. Not to mention, how incredibly divine they sound.

Simply Sentimental said...

Please pick up your blog award at http://customcreationsbysydnei.blogspot.com

Be sure to share the love...
:)Sydnei

陳加昀 said...

The Carousel soaps sound AMAZING.

That's a lie. They all do.

Vanessa said...

Beautiful soaps! I would love to try the Carribean...I'm bookmarking this shop for later.

Betty said...

I think someone should buy me the Mini Bouquet Trio - Handmade Natural Spa Soap - Ltd. Edition for Valentines Day. They are just gorgeous!