Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Whiff and Sniff Candles


As some of you may or may not know I'm the owner of Whiff and Sniff Candles. About 3 or 4 months ago - August - I decided to put the website for sale. At this time I had many parties interested but one in particular wanted the website and paid a deposit for it at that time.

Things fell through and the interested party at the time told me that they didn't want the stuff on the website only the domain, mailing list, scent list, blends and the recognition of being the new owner of Whiff and Sniff Candles. No problem! Because she didn't want the stuff on the back end of the site I closed my account with Merchant Moms and everything was erased - everything I worked hours and hours on.

I'm listing the site for sale again. For sale is the domain - WhiffandSniff.com, the scent list and recipes, and my mailing list. I am willing to help you put your own site together if you need it.

Honestly, I want the business to go to someone established and professional. I'm already out a ton of money because of the issue I had with the other party and I just want this to go as quickly as possible. I will only accept a money order for the site and I will mail you documents to sign for the sale. I wish it didn't have to be so strange and it could be laided back and easy but I've learned some important lessons in this whole process.

Because I no longer have a website you'll have to have your own created. That's the biggest mess of this whole thing! If you already have a candle site you can also just build Whiff and Sniff into your website directing the domain to your domain. Easy as pie!

Any interested parties please contact me for more info.

2 comments:

Rasberryswrlgirl said...

I'm sorry to hear about your previous problems and wish you the best with finding a new buyer.

Rishi said...

Why not use it yourself to run your own candle biz. I might be missing something. email me back at rishi AT flyingcart DOT com