Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Friday, December 12, 2008

Tags and Buttons

Did you guys get a chance to take a look at those fabulous buttons that were attached to the festive hot cocoa that was sent out with 150 November boxes? I love those buttons and when I was sent a sample of them this past summer and I squealed with glee when I saw them. I was surprised because I hadn't asked for them and they just arrived here and when I saw them I knew I had to have them!


Tags and Buttons, is the creator of the buttons and also the sponsor of our giveaway today! Yay! The owner Danielle is sweet as can be and has generously allowed us to give one winner 15 - 1 inch custom buttons. This is a fabulous gift for those businesses out there reading this blog entry who are looking for another way to spread the word about their business!

Also,to make it a little sweeter, take 15% off the purchase price of any order now through December 31st (Not including shipping). To get this sale, mention "LBBlog" in the 'note to seller' section at checkout and either wait for a revised invoice to pay, or be refunded the discount through Paypal.

How would you benefit from this Tags and Buttons giveaway? Take a moment and comment here in order to win this great giveaway! Winner will be picked next Wednesday!

9 comments:

Peggy said...

I love the buttons and I would be placing my domain name on them. I am just starting so it would be my first order.

Debbie said...

Looked at her Etsy shop, very nice things. Great to help promote your shop.
procek@verizon.net

Kimberly Tia said...

wow, how cute are those buttons and i love the font and color scheme of them. I should look into getting some of those made up for the holidays!!!

abi said...

These are darling! I would love to use them to promote my budding business~ thanks, Abi

Rasberryswrlgirl said...

Those buttons were cute. Love them!

WillowLakeScents said...

Absolutely awesome ~ I love them !!

Mrs.Kwitty said...

Love your buttons! I'd be thrilled to win some of my very own! Thank you.
Smiles, Karen

etsy convo at misseskwittys.etsy.com

Zen Ventures said...

this is an awesome idea for small businesses that sure wants their name out there.

serenityspeaks said...

I love buttons! All of her items are fantastic! The buttons would be great to help promote my boyfriends band!