Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Sick

I'm sicker then sick. Husband started coming down with it about 2 weeks ago and then last Saturday Dylan had it and it finally nailed me yesterday. I'm trying to get website stuff done but I'm not feeling so hot so I'm not going to update the blog today. Dang, I'm so mad that it finally caught me.

Boxes are supposed to go on sale Friday. They might get post poned until Saturday or Sunday because of this. :(

Stay tuned..

8 comments:

Chelle said...

I hope you start feeling better soon!

Betani said...

Take care of yourself!

~Kimberly said...

I hope it passes quickly! Lots of this going around! Take care!

Laura said...

I hope you're feeling better soon! Get as much rest as possible.

Rasberryswrlgirl said...

I really hope that you are feeling better soon. If you get really bad coughing and it keeps you awake at night, put vix on your feet and then put socks on. I had the flu for several months last season and that really helped a lot.

Peggy said...

I just got overit and its not fun. I hope you feel better soon

Jeweltrinkets said...

This was last weekend for us, it will soon pass, take time to get plenty of rest and fluids! Hope you feel better!

Cherie J said...

Sorry to hear that. Hope you all feel better real soon.