Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Re: Stuck

Thank you to everyone who has commented on my Stuck post. I appreciate it. I've even had a few email me personally to tell me their thoughts.

I haven't replied but I have read every single one of them and everyone has such valid points. Please keep your opinions - both good and bad coming. If you have something to say that you think will take heat then please just email me your ideas. If you think it will hurt my feelings and you don't want to say anything then please DO say something. Usually I DO need to hear it.

As for right now I 100% am sure I will not be charging a deposit to participate. I just can't do that. It would hurt my business more then help it grow. I like the contract idea though! That is something worth investigating especially during important months like Oct-December and theme months!

No comments: