Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Monday, December 1, 2008

QueenVanna Creations


Queen Vanna Creations participated in our 2nd annual Black Friday Bonanza this past weekend and I did a little bit of shopping in her store during the event because there was just some items that I couldn't refuse.

I picked myself up one of her amazing perpetual wooden block calenders. Each set comes with 6 parts include - base, three month blocks, and two date blocks. Pieces are meticulously crafted by her husband, then a patterned paper is attached by the owner! It measures approx 3 by 5.5 inches and would look great in your cubicle, on your desk at home, on a shelf or on your mantle. Overall this would make a great gift!

Or perhaps you like these perpetual block calendars but think "I could do that, if I had the pieces."? Now you can! You can purchase undressed wooden block calendars. You decorate it any way you'd like!

I adore these calenders and think you'll love them too!

6 comments:

Vanessa said...

Cool calendars!

Jeweltrinkets said...

These mini envelopes are perfect for gifts!

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=17950120

queenvanna said...

awww, thanks everybody!! what a way to make my day cheery! =D

Rasberryswrlgirl said...

That is very cool!

Laura said...

I really wasn't planning on commenting, but when I read in her shop "I do not smoke and I do not have any animals in my home. If I had animals, I would not allow them to smoke either." I just couldn't resist. You have to love someone with a great sense of humor! By the way, the calendars are fantastic!

Peggy said...

These calendars are awesome!