Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Promos In A Snap


Promos In A Snap is one of my personal favorite promotional material businesses. I know and trust that if I want something done right and quickly that the owner Crystal will get it done with plenty of time to spare.

We teamed up a few months ago to create the the stickers that go on the front of the Little Black Box bags. The first time we created the stickers they were a tad too small because I wasn't sure of the correct size but most recently we designed a brand new sticker for the bags and they turned out awesome! These new stickers will be unveiled on our December bags. They are larger and have a brand new design to match the new look of the website. I was thrilled with how they turned out and highly suggest you contact Promos In A Snap if you are looking to have your own stickers or promo materials created. I should also add that my business cards were also created by Crystal and they are gorgeous.
One of the best things about using Promos In A Snap for your promo materials is that if you find any items in her shop cheaper somewhere else, she will price match that seller plus take 10% off!(except during a sale). They won't be undersold! Highly recommended!

4 comments:

Rasberryswrlgirl said...

Did they do the pins (buttons) on the hot cocoa mixes that were in the LBB holiday box?

Peggy said...

They do a wonderful job

Jeweltrinkets said...

Nice, professional work. Will check them out further!

Debbie said...

The labels on the bags are great as were the cute pins on the hot chocolate!!!!