Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Monday, December 8, 2008

Michima

Back in the saddle again. Phew, man that cold really knocked this household out. I have been down and out since last Tuesday evening and that was NOT fun. Thankfully I'm over the hump and I'm just about better. From now until Christmas expect fun fun fun! That includes answering 100's of emails over the next couple days.

Let's start with a little bit of goodness from Michima. There's still a few days to order from this business in order for your items to arrive before Christmas. Make sure you read the shop notes throughly if anything catches your eye.

I'm absolutely floored by these felt letter sets. Do you need to buy for a child this season but don't know what to get them and want to get something useful? This is the gift then! No joke! Children ages 3-7 will adore these. My boys are at the age now where they are spelling everything and having these would be totally useful. They do not come with a magnet but you could even purchase a package of magnets and attach your own so that they can be used on a fridge.

The other item I adore at Michima is this I've Been Framed personalized wood frame with felt letters. All you gotta do at checkout notes is tell the shop owner the name for the letters and the color you want the frame. It's pretty easy! This would make a great gift for a grandparent!

What a great shop!

2 comments:

Jeweltrinkets said...

I love felted items, this is so cute!
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=18033476

Rasberryswrlgirl said...

What a clever idea! I love it.