Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Monday, December 15, 2008

Knotty Baby Wear



Sometimes I stumble upon baby items and I wish and wish for another baby. Then I remember the diapers and being up all night and I decide that I'm just fine with my nearly all grown up boys. Man, am I ok!

I found some super cute stuff at Knotty Baby Wear. How fun is this nerdy neck tie onesie? For only $10 bucks you can pick this up in a variety of sizes ranging from new born to 24 months. You're little boy will be rockin' in this get up.

This shop is also known for having an extremely large selection of leg warmers for little girls. Now, when I first saw these I really truly thought they were tights for kids but they are actually two seperate pieces and actually look much more user and kid friendly then tights. Knotty Legs will get you compliments and smiles. Let your child be the coolest kid on the block!
There's lots of fun shopping and browsing to be done at Knotty Baby Wear. Go take a peek!

3 comments:

Jeweltrinkets said...

These are adorable
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=18695961
too bad I'm not a kid!!!

Rasberryswrlgirl said...

Those are adorable. I love them with the tutu.

Peggy said...

Too cute!