Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Happy Holidays

Hey all!

Well things have been interesting around these parts. The kids are just about out of school and it's pouring down rain here in sunny Arizona.

I have decided to take some time off to regain strength and be with my family. I pretty much over did it since May which has me down in the dumps and in need of some major family time. I want to take the time to reform and get healthy - both in mind and soul.

The blog updates will start again January 2nd! Our Tags and Buttons winner is Debbie, congrats Debbie! Please email me with your address and I'll pass it on.

See you soon!

7 comments:

KPP said...

Enjoy your vacation! In MN, we have snow and we're getting more! I had to brush the snow off my LBB yesterday before bringing it inside.

Debbie said...

Wow this is so cool, I have necer won anything on a blog before!!! Thanks so much!!!! Debbie

陳加昀 said...

You deserve this break. Hope you have a fantastic time with your family, and see you next year (!!) =)

Nana said...

just found about about the little black box from a blogger, and i got one! =)

Jeweltrinkets said...

Enjoy your time with your family, it's been down pouring here too in southern cal, and cold. Make the best of it! Have a wonderful holiday Kim, and may you and your family be blessed!

Rasberryswrlgirl said...

I moved here thinking it would be sunny! Up in Prescott it's snowing and rainy and freezing!

Marbled Nails said...

Of course you and your family need to come first! Have a great holiay nd come back refreshed!