Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Monday, December 1, 2008

Feingold Jewelry


You know your buying quality jewelry when you pick up a piece of jewelry designed by the winner of the 2006 America's Ugliest Necklace contest. I don't know about you but that pretty much sells me right there!

Feingold Jewelry specializes in simple clean lines. Each piece is bright, beautiful, and sure to be noticed. You can count on standing out with something from this line. The owner, Sarah, is also Etsy's own attorney which I just discovered while writing this. How neat is that?

You'll find a variety of Jewish star necklaces available for purchase for all of my Jewish readers who are looking for a family heirloom in the making. This particular unique and contemporary sterling silver Jewish star pendant took Sarah over 3 years to design, and I think the time she spent on it was worth every minute.

Great shop!

7 comments:

Vanessa said...

Wow 3 years...beautiful!

Jeweltrinkets said...

Gotta love the lucky necklace!

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=8887977

~Kimberly said...

Darn...if I were only jewish. She has some great unique items in her shop!

Rasberryswrlgirl said...

I love that design. It's a great style.

Laura said...

I think her NO RISK mystery necklace is such a cool idea! You get a surprise! Who doesn't like surprises? I also really like her Jazzy Cross necklace. Gorgeous is all I can say about it.

Peggy said...

I love this star!

samza said...

I like prima-gold verymuch because it's very beauty
http://www.prima-gold.fusionthai.net