Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Friday, December 12, 2008

Eve Behar Ceramics


Behar? That sounds familiar.. Behar, hmm trying to place where you've heard that last name? Well, wonder no longer! Eve Behar is the daughter of The View's on air personality Joy Behar! She's on Etsy! How cool is that?

Giving gifts should be joyful and not a burden financially, ideologically or ethically. When buying handmade from artists and craftspeople you know your "footprint" is lessened and your support goes directly to the maker. Giving one of kind, handmade gifts shows your thoughtfulness and individuality. - Eve Behar

It's kinda nice to read isn't it? Makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

You'll find many basic ceramic pieces at Eve Behar Ceramics. Everything from tumblers to sake sets. Purchasing a piece for you or as a gift also makes a great story when you're showing it off or complimented on it. Maybe you even know an extreme Joy Behar lover - what a great way of making that person smile.

3 comments:

Peggy said...

Eve is so creative and the colors are so relaxing. Some of my favorites ,Teapot,Sake set for 5 and my favorite is the Sake Set for Two, this would be a wonderful gift with a bottle of Sake

Kimberly Tia said...

wow -- I love to make tea for myself, especially during the winter months, but this set is wonderful, and very stylish.
I should look into this for a xmas gift!!

Rasberryswrlgirl said...

That is a beautiful set! I love her statement as well. I will definately be back to her shot as I'm a big fan of tea sets.