Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Monday, December 15, 2008

Anja Designs


I saw this shop this morning and I automatically knew that I just had to share all this amazing goodness with you.

Anja Designs is not only special because they have beautiful items in their shop but also because going on right now is a holiday sale and everything is 10-30% off! Can't beat that!

These really neat sterling silver tulip earrings remind me of home and of the many items you'd find in local gift shops at home. I'm from the Skagit Valley which proudly is also the US home of an amazing tulip festival that takes place. I think the earrings are amazingly sweet and a must have for my earring stash.

Hope you are all almost done with your Christmas shopping! I know I am! If you haven't even started, shame on you! I've given you plenty to oogle over!

6 comments:

Jeweltrinkets said...

Wonderful shop with not only jewelry, here you can find a variety of items!
Candle holder!
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=17447347

Vanessa said...

Beautiful earrings!

Rasberryswrlgirl said...

Those are great!

Peggy said...

Very pretty

Campbell said...

I love everything tulips, and these are beautiful! So many tulip designs are overworked, but the simplicity of the design just says "fresh" to me!

Anna

Laura said...

Since I'm into jewelry right now, I would have to say my favorite items were the Golden Stars earrings and the Heart Flower Charm Necklace. What a great sale she has going on right now!