Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Whimsy and Spice


I shouldn't have done this to you guys so early in the morning because if you're anything like me you're starving. Today is going to be food day on my blog. I encourage you to purchase everything I write about so that I don't. That's an order!

First I just have to drool over Whimsy and Spice with you. Keep in mind that if you are planning on order from this shop that all orders must be placed by December 15th in order to make in to your homes by the 25th of December. Also equally important is that this shop is licensed for food making meaning that it has through inspections to insure safe food is leaving it's kitchen.

The item from this shop that got my attention and drew me in is these totally amazing Chocolate Butterscotch Bars. I mean, whoa - make it's the awesome photography that makes these babies look out of control. I love chocolate. I love butterscotch. These are mine, baby!

There's also plenty of Coconut Five Spice White Chocolate Cookies to go around. I'm such a sucker for sweet stuff!

2 comments:

Rasberryswrlgirl said...

Great shop! I adore cookies.

Peggy said...

Espresso Brownie with Dulce de Leche,wow the perfect brownie!