Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Monday, November 17, 2008

Starry Designs


I purchased one of these rings many years ago when Etsy first became popular and I recently stumbled upon the site again so I just had to rave about it to all of you.

Starry Designs is one of the most popular shops on Etsy. No worries though if you aren't familiar with how to purchase from them on Etsy though, because they also have their own website to purchase from.

How about these uber cool sterling silver wire earrings that have been coiled to form a geometric shape. Truly a unique pair of earrings, great for everyday use. All accents are sterling silver too which I totally love. They are only $21.50 too! My other favorite item in this shop is these gorgeous amazonites are wrapped in sterling silver wire to form a pretty pair of robin's nest earrings. Wow your friends, even strangers, wearing these! An excellent addition to any wardrobe.

There's not one miss in this shop! You'll be the envy of all those around you when you a make a purchase from Starry Designs!

3 comments:

Laura said...

What original and gorgeous jewelry! I especially liked the Bird's nest jewelry and the Apple of my Eye earrings. I could easily spend way to much money in this shop.

Rasberryswrlgirl said...

Those little birds nest earrings are so adorable! I love the birds nest pendant with the olive eggs. I also realy like the apples of my eye and juliana earrings. Thanks for sharing! Her stuff is great.

Peggy said...

Apple of my Eye is my favorite ,I love the Bird nest earrings and necklace,so delicate and great choice of colors