Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Thursday, November 13, 2008

The Prim Pantry


Are you looking for 100% natural soap containing no detergents, surfactants, or sulfates? Then the Prim Pantry is your place!

Last month this shop spoiled us with their craftiness and sent in these really large yummy bars of soap for The Little Black Box. When I opened the box I couldn't stop sniffing them. It was one of those things where I wanted to keep all of the bars for myself. Being the nice girl that I am though I decided it would only be fair to put them out in the November black boxes.

The coolest thing about these bars of soap is that they look like something you could eat! Check out these delicious Key Lime Pie bars! This luscious bar has an oatmeal crust and is topped with a whipping of soap and garnished with a lime slice . 5.4 oz of pure bliss, packaged and ready to give. Oh my! Don't get me started on the Pumpkin Souffle ones either. It's described as smelling like a piece of delicious pumpkin Souffle topped with fluffy whipping cream and sprinkles of cinnamon! This bar is a large 6 oz bar and will come to you wrapped with love.

Hold me back! This shop is calling my name!

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Wow, really different soaps, they look good enough to eat!!!

Peggy said...

So pretty ,I think the Mistletoe Kisses Soap would be perfect for the holidays and stocking stuffers

Kimberly said...

The gingerbread man is too cute, but the soapscicles are just too much!!! I might forget and eat them up! Love it!