Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Monday, November 3, 2008

Piano Bench Designs


Cupcake lovers rejoice! Today you're in for a special treat! I've been keeping this shop a secret for about a week now and I woke up this morning excited to share my little find on that wonderful thing we call Etsy.

Piano Bench Designs is the home of this totally cool sterling silver cupcake pendant necklace topped with a carnelian cherry! Too cute! Sugar sweet, this cupcake will melt your heart, but it will not melt on your tongue. Flirty and fun, this little cupcake is just darling.

It's carefully formed using sterling silver wire and humor. Dimensions of cupcake (including "cherry") are about 1.75" tall x just under 1.5" wide (about 4.5 cm x 4 cm). Carnelian bead measures 6 mm in diameter.

Now, really - you know when you put this on and wear it out that people will stop you and admire it so what are you waiting for? We both know that we purchase stuff because we love it and also in hopes of people taking notice, right? Or maybe I'm the only one wanting compliments. Hmm, I can't be the only one!

Piano Bench Designs has other amazing items to pick from in their shop including letter pendants. If you're letter isn't for sale at this time then simply request your letter via convo and ask for a custom order!

10 comments:

Peggy said...

You did it again, found a another wonderful shop. I like everything,so many cute necklaces. I love the Floating Aqua Necklace - pale aqua chalcedony and sterling silver,so different and beautiful

Monica said...

Those letter pendants are great, nice find!!

-AbbaDabbaBags

SweetLollipopShop said...

I love that cupcake pendant and sterling silver is the only thing I wear!! Gorgeous!!
Lou

abi said...

the cupcake is so fun, I love the "cherry" bead on top, very clever!

Jeweltrinkets said...

Initial pendants never go out of style!!! Beautiful work!

Amanda said...

I love the letter pendants! I bet they'd make awesome Christmas gifts, too.

Laura said...

I love the necklaces! So many original and beautiful ideas. Some of my favorites are the Falling Petals Necklace, the Sunset Fire Necklace, the Cascade Necklace, and the Carnelian Window Necklace.

Debbie said...

I love the inital necklace, it would be a nice gift for anyone!!!

Rasberryswrlgirl said...

The cupcake necklace is very cute, but I really love the A Drop of Sky necklace and the dream earrings and the falling petals necklace. They are so feminine and soft looking.

Vanessa said...

What a cute cupcake!!