Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Friday, November 21, 2008

One Big Post - Christmas Ornaments

I'm going to be a busy little beaver today so I wanted to have some fun and do a post on Christmas ornaments that I've found over on our favorite site. A few months ago I posted about how I collect an ornament for each child each year. Usually the ornaments that I purchase have something to do with a vacation, or an event we were at. Because of our tradition it's a lot of fun the day we decorate our tree because we get to walk down memory lane for a few hours. In return the kids feel like they have a special task putting up their own stuff. I highly encourage you new moms to start a tradition like this for your new family members. It's a ton of fun!

Ok, off to my amazing Etsy ornaments I found!
Stained glass snowman by Handcraft Cottage

Sequin ornament by Dulcet

Christmas cactus from Signature LeiLei

Owl ornament by Evelyn X

6 comments:

~Kimberly said...

What a great tradition! The little owls are too cute!

Laura said...

I also collect a Christmas ornament each year for my 2 boys. I usually try to get a personalized ornament with their name and year. I just love the owls and the stained glass ornaments you posted. Too cute!

Jeweltrinkets said...

I remember making sequined ornaments as a teen, but Dulcet has but mine to shame! So esquisite!!

Mrs.Kwitty said...

We have a family tradition pretty similar to yours...collected ornaments for the kids and made by the kids over the years. It's so fun to unwrap them each year and take a little walk down memory lane! Love those little snowmen--so adorable!
Smiles, Karen

Peggy said...

I love getting the kids ornaments every year. Now that they are older I get them the picture ornaments and they love them
Love those owls

Rasberryswrlgirl said...

I love the sequin ornaments and a friend of mine would love those owls. I may have to get her one!