Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Ms Belle


I found a really cool jewelry shop called Ms Belle with one-of-a-kind & ltd. edition pieces using high quality gemstones, precious metals, pearls, crystals & more. I won't leave the house without a pair of earrings on these days. I find myself purchasing all of them in my favorite shops and lucky for you I'm willing to share a few of these. Now don't go snagging any of my favorites or I'll hunt you down!

Check out these freshwater coin pearls. They possess a deep rich burgundy (maroon) wine color that seems to change depending on what light they are in. They have a superb glossy luster with overtones of gold, copper, and cranberry throughout. I think these are absolutely fabulous for Fall - completely perfect to purchase now and wear to Thanksgiving!

I'm also a big fan of these petite Labradorite Briolette earrings in sterling silver. For those of you who love labradorite and its awesome flash of color, these are your earrings. These are a classic, must-have pair of earrings for your wardrobe. Wear them every day with jeans or dress them up. If you want a petite pair of labradorite earrings with lots of flash, look no further!

Whatever your taste is Ms Belle will have something to impress you and won't let you down as far as quality is concerned. You're sure to find something in your budget and taste. I wouldn't disappoint you like that!

3 comments:

Peggy said...

I love the Charisse - Pink Amethyst Cushion Cut Rectangle Earrings in Goldfill and there is a beautiful bracelet that matches. I see what you mean about this fabulous shop

Jeweltrinkets said...

I am a sucker for coin pearls. The beauty of the luster and irridescence truly attracts me! Incredible shop!

Betty said...

I just checked out her shop. Lots of beautiful things. I love the simple but elegant look.