Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

MissMosh

I'm still on the hunt for the perfect stocking for my husband. Haven't found it but in the meantime I have found some pretty great shops that might be perfect for someone in your life and I thought I'd share one of these fabulous shops with you today.

MissMosh is a one woman show creating extrodinary out of this world stockings in vibrant colors and patterns. I adore these fresh, funky, and oh so fun stockings in bright pink and orange. Maybe you like this style but prefer it in a different color? No worries, custom orders are easy as pie! Just send this seller a convo and see if she can handle your request.

Loves it!

3 comments:

Rasberryswrlgirl said...

Those are adorable stockings! I especially love the middle ones with the toes that point up.

Peggy said...

Too cute!! My favorite is the Yeti Girl Abominable Snowman

Jeweltrinkets said...

These are fun and whimsical!