Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Michael Aelarras


Logged into Etsy today to start my blogs and the most amazing end table was on display on the front page. As soon as I saw it I knew I wanted it. Of course I can't afford this unique table from Michael Aelarras but I sure as heck can dream about it with all of you.
I have a pair of sterling silver earrings that look just like the design of this table. For $350 this one-of-a-kind cocktail/coffee tables is made by joining together pieces of birch plywood into one whole table top. Each segment is connected to the others with strong mortise-and-tenon joints, and coated with a durable, water-based, semigloss finish.

Each table is custom made and can come in a variety of stain colors to match your home. Can you picture this in your home? Who's saving their money now with me? Dang this economy!

4 comments:

Mrs.Kwitty said...

It's fabulous!!!

Peggy said...

The table looks as if it is floating in air,its beautiful

Steppie said...

So beautiful!

Jeweltrinkets said...

What an awesome vision for wood and a table!