Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Monday, November 3, 2008

MADART


I believe I mentioned previously but my husband and I are living in our first house together. It's kinda cool because we are picking stuff out turning this house into a home. Over the weekend we purchased two new editions for our home and it's pretty cool watching everything come together.

First, it's that time of year in Arizona and the weather is beautiful and people head back outside again. I was walking into the grocery store early Sat. morning and they had all their patio furniture and decorations 50% off. I jumped on this huge table and 6 chair set and surprised my husband with a 4 hour task of putting them together. Nice surprise. Not so nice task!

Then I finally was able to purchase my 1st piece of art for the home. We are both lovers of abstract art and also decided early on that we'd have a collection of amazing original pieces some day all over our home. I've been in love with this piece from MADART for some time now and I finally took the plunge. I adore it so very much! I love how it pops out from the walls in the photo and the colors are really bright. I think people will come into our home and notice it first thing. It will be such a wonderful pop of color in our living room.

We have another piece picked up from this same designer that we'll pick up further down the road when we have more cash flow, but until then I'll be able to admire this one and enjoy the fact that I purchased it from a site I adore. Buy your art from Etsy! There's lots of different types to enjoy.

6 comments:

Peggy said...

The art is awesome, I would love to get BLUE BLOSSOMS for my daughters new apartment. Fabulous find

Jeweltrinkets said...

Such a whimisical piece! Love it!

Rasberryswrlgirl said...

That is beautiful! I love it. What great colors and I love her tree.

Rasberryswrlgirl said...

I'm really digging this piece as well http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=15673886

Rosanne said...

I love that piece of art! I am going to go check them out and see if there is something that will go on my wall!
I love reading your Blog...but it ends up costing me!

Vanessa said...

Yay for your first piece of artwork!! We also recently bought our first piece of artwork from etsy :)