Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Monday, November 17, 2008

Laugh Out Loud Candles


About 2 weeks ago I placed an order at Laugh Out Loud Candles because I had been reading all the amazing reviews on a candle forum I belong to. I just couldn't refuse any longer. I had sampled them before from candle swaps I was involved in and the time had come for me to place an order of my own.

It arrived yesterday and I was blown away by the generous samples and the suckers that were included for the boys. Now THAT'S customer service! The first wickless candle that I whipped out of the box to put on the candle burner was Dole Whip. This scent is described as mouth watering pineapples, whipped cream, vanilla ice cream & wafer cookie. It was amazing! Dole Whip is totally a reorder! I love it!

Check out the extensive scent list and the large range of products that you can get in your choice of scents. You won't go wrong with Laugh Out Loud Candles!

8 comments:

Kimberly said...

Mmm Dole whip sounds lovely...i'm sure it would be a big hit out here in hawaii!

Jeweltrinkets said...

Dole Whip, that just made me think of a new dessert recipe! Sounds delicious!

Meekiyu said...

they look fantastic! I love how they look and the colors reminds me of something my family makes... that sounds like it smells awesome!

Laura said...

I've never seen to many choices in scents! The White Chocolate Peppermint Bark sound so yummy! I also like that they give free full size samples with every order. How cool is that!

not a famous adrian said...

Wow--that's some scent list--I think I need to order.

Rasberryswrlgirl said...

She has some great sounding items. My boyfriend just broke my tart burner so I'm going to have to wait til after Christmas to get a new one, but I will definately be coming back to this etailer.

Peggy said...

This site is amazing,over 300 scents and then you can mix up what you want or give a new scent.
The Dole Whip sounds so good. Thanks for the site

kittythcutie said...

I ordered and can't wait to receive it.