Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Kindred Spirit Sweets

Have you been talked into bringing cookies to an event this holiday season? I know that I was at the store yesterday and all the holiday baking goodies are out so I know many of you are planning your attack. I don't bake. Nope. I won't. Just not me. I know on the other hand, that the woman that created me will be baking her little heart out. My mom is the bomb and her peanut butter balls are to die for!

Since I won't be baking I will be looking for cute little treats to bring into the home in place of lack of skills. I found Kindred Spirit Sweets yesterday and I knew automatically that I had to share this gem with you. The decorating on these is so great! The owner is very talented. I wouldn't be able to do that so that's while I'll pay the best to do it for me! Think about the compliments you'll be getting when you arrive with treats from this shop. What a wonderful way to spread the word about Etsy all at the same time.

You'll find a mix of both Christmas and Thanksgiving themed cookies available. Between you and I, the snowman cookies, are so mine! Although there's only 8 of them I think my boys would love them and my husband too. Check Kindred Spirt Sweets out! I'm sure you won't be disappointed.

4 comments:

SweetLollipopShop said...

I love cookies, so do my kids, I'll have to check these guys out! These designs looks fantastic.

Laura said...

I've never seen cookies so beautifully decorated before. I love to make cookies, but trust me they're not beautiful. Just imagine if they taste as good as they look!

Rasberryswrlgirl said...

I love sugar cookes. They are a major weekness. Yummy!

Peggy said...

These are wonderful sweets and its putting me in the xmas spirt