Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Iomiss


I love it when I find an utterly amazing business located in a different part of the world. Then when someone compliments me on my earrings and I tell them that they are from Finland, France, or Germany they look even more interested in where I got them.

My most recent find is located in Spain. Iomiss is something you most certainly don't want to miss. There's a special uniqueness to the jewelry offered here and the vision is one of someone funky, different, and cool. I'd want to be friends with this artist just because I can tell that Iomiss is quarky.

I'm love this wooden black and green chain necklace. If you've been following my blog for a long time you'll know that I'm nuts for long necklaces as an accessory. I have quite the collection of longer necklaces and this one would fit in just fine.

Another really fun item in this shop is the rattan ball earrings. They are made with a tinted ball of rattan, a natural material, and silver hook which make these ultra light weight. They look like wound up colored rubber bands. Pretty nifty!

3 comments:

Laura said...

I found the coolest earrings while checking out the site. They're the round earring (metal black). They would go with just about anything.

Peggy said...

LABYRINTH,these earrings are the neatest

Rasberryswrlgirl said...

She has really neat earrings - I really like the black and metal hoops.