Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

I'm sitting next to one of my sweet boys. He actually has his arms around me and we just turned on the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade. Husband's cleaning up the kitchen from the night before (woot!) and also complaining about how the parade shuts down the city each year. Wah! He's from the area so he's bitter about it. Kinda funny. I asked Connor what he's thankful for and his reply was his mommy and his family. Too cute! It's fun watching the boys get older because they become more aware of what's going on around us. I think this is the 1st year that they finally get something is going on today. I was even just reminded that after Thanksgiving is Christmas. Smart kid. :P

Tiime to show off some of the Thanksgiving tagged items in honor of this day! Be safe on the road today and have a GREAT dinner!

Pumpkin Spice Shea Butter Soap by The Pig and the Peacock

Turkey Rubber Duck Glycerin Toy Soap by Ducky Soaps

2 comments:

Peggy said...

I love the Ducky soaps,all too cute.

Rasberryswrlgirl said...

Those pumpkin soaps sound amazing.