Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Get Out And Vote!

Hey, you.. Yeah you! What are you doing sitting here reading the web so early in the morning? Get dressed and get to the polls! Vote!

I've told my kids who to vote for even though they are 6. Should be interesting to see if they follow the same points of view when they are old enough to vote on their own. I'd never sway them and if they want to vote a different way - so be it!

I'm excited for tonight and I believe the right candidate will win! Who's the right candidate? Well, I'll never tell! Short blog today! November boxes go on sale Friday!

Obama hair clips from One Plaid Aunt



Glow in the dark McCain magnet from Rovakada

See you tomorrow morning!

7 comments:

Apple Blossom Designs said...

I exercised my right by absentee ballot. We were planning and move and it came about 3 weeks sooner than originally planned. Thanks goodness I already had my ballot in! Keeping my fingers crossed for a change!

Peggy said...

I voted!!! Its so important and a wonderful right. I still can't believe woman have been allow to vote for less than 100 years. I think of how these woman fought so hard
for the right to vote and how easy it is for us today.Vote!!

Catheaven said...

It'll be my first time voting and i'm eager to go cast my vote. Going this afternoon.

Laura said...

I can't wait to see who wins! Either way, it's going to make history. We'll either have the first black president or the first woman vice-president.

Jeweltrinkets said...

It was such an exciting day! I was filled with joyful tears, at the hamburger joint watching hispanic tv, and only know enough spanish to get me to the bathroom and shopping! But still could tell by the reactions of others that Obama won! Yahoo!

Rasberryswrlgirl said...

I did the mail in ballot. The magnet is pretty funny.

Vanessa said...

Cute hair clips!