Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Friday, November 14, 2008

DippyLulu

I was totally giggling out loud when this business contacted me wanting to be in the boxes a few months ago. I wasn't sure how well it'd go over in the boxes but once the promos arrived from DippyLulu I just knew that people were going to giggle just like me.

Show this shop some love! Where on the internet can you get a pack Farty Lites? I mean, really? Farty Lites offer an ingenious solution to awkward situations. Farty Lites provide a double defense. First, igniting a Farty Lite releases counteracting gases into the atmosphere to neutralize the offending pheromones (they really do work!). Second, they can also be used to turn your emissions into a spectacular pyrotechnic display (according to my fraternity informants, this also works). Dazzle your friends.

You can customize your match boxes to pretty much say anything creative and raunchy at the same time. It's pretty hilarious and absolutely creative. These would make super silly stocking suffers and would be the most amazing gag gift at your office party. Perhaps the holidays will be spent at your home this season - make sure these are available in your bathroom and this brilliant Etsy find will be the talk of the town.

5 comments:

Peggy said...

I love this shop, the cards are too cute. I really like the one about buying kitchen items. Too funny.

Meekiyu said...

wow I've never seen anything like those... lolol.. farty lites... I think I need to stash some in my BF's car when he launches his air biscuits

Kimberly said...

These are hilarious! I could definitely use these for my hubby!

Jeweltrinkets said...

So adorable! I love the "she's the boss" excellent gift to self!!!

Rasberryswrlgirl said...

Those are so funny!