Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Colorado Catnip Toys

I purchased an amazing kitty quilt from Colorado Catnip Toys this morning. It was a custom order for me and Jana, the owner, created it specifically for me using the earth tone colors my home consists of.

I adore the photos of it and I can't wait to get it here for my baby Coco to start enjoying it. There's many premade quilts available in the store front but you can simply send a convo to Jana and ask her to make one matching your home colors and she doesn't have a problem doing that either.

The quilts are 100 percent cotton and each square has quilt batting stitched in it for extra fluffiness. A catnip toy is attached to give your cat the extra workout before drifting off to dreamland. Another bonus is that it's machine washable. Simply detach the toy and pop the blanket in the washer and dryer. Do you know a cat that deserves to live in the lap of luxury? Check out Colorado Catnip Toys!

4 comments:

Betani's Bureau said...

What a great idea! I want to go get a cat so I can get one now ;)

Peggy said...

My cats would love this

Vanessa said...

I'm bookmarking this...my furbabies would love these!

Rasberryswrlgirl said...

My kitty is definately getting one for Christmas.