Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Buttonhead


Buttonhead is one of my most favorite shops on Etsy. I stumbled upon Ali and her fabulous shop during our Christmas in July promotion. I was hanging out in the chat rooms and that's when the start of a wonderful relationship was started. She contacted me wanting to provide The Little Black Box with a video review service on YouTube and I'll be honest, I wasn't sure what to think of it. I'm thrilled that I decided to take her up on her offer because I LOVE the videos she provides. Head over to YouTube and you can enjoy all the videos Buttonhead and the rest of the Indie 5 put together.

The night I met Ali I also made a few purchases in her shop. How can you not? You'll notice that one of the coolest thing she offers in her shop is the ability to purchase your own custom video for your shop! You too can have videos created just like The Little Black Box! She's a delight and the videos will totally increase traffic to your site and also aid in promotiong your business better!
You can check out our media page and also the Indie 5 channel to see all the videos that she's created for us. I love Buttonhead!

3 comments:

Jeweltrinkets said...

Buttonhead is the bomb! What a genius way to market your shop through a video! Incredible inspiration!

Betty said...

I love watching her videos of the Little Black Box!

Laura said...

I've seen her videos and love them! Great job!