Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Boxes on sale this Friday!

Holiday boxes at The Little Black Box go on sale THIS Friday November 7, 2008! The businesses really went all out this month on packaging and promos. It was pretty cool putting it all together. I have about 10 more businesses to add to the site that arrived last night and then whatever arrives this evening and we are done adding businesses. Each box will have 20 items plus 125 lucky people will also get a small gift from The Little Black Box!


Stay tuned next Monday for a MAJOR Black Friday Bonanza update! Oh, and can I get a woot woot? We have a new president!

19 comments:

SilverSunbeam said...

Woot Woot.... and two beautiful children moving into the White House!

Mia Bella said...

I'm anxiously awaiting my first Little Black Box..... This is the coolest thing! A friend of mine is in November's and I would LOVE to win one!

Chelle said...

I just found your site and I love it! I am adding you to my reader.

I would love to win one! What an awesome idea!

Catheaven said...

I'm excited. First time i'm participating in this.
I was hoping to see a little blurb on the products like previous months but it's nice to see pictures of all the products.

layla said...

Woot woot, indeed. Exciting times. I just found your site and blog. What a great idea. Can't wait for the holiday boxes.
laylarenee[at]cfl.rr.com

Betty said...

Can't wait for Friday! Should be awesome!

serenityspeaks said...

Hi! I found your site through Sweet Figments, one of my favorite blogs, and I must say you too are now one of my favorites! Such a fabulous idea and I'd love to win one!

Jeweltrinkets said...

Woooooot! ObamaMama here!!!

Knits and Notions said...

Yay!! Another little black box so soon. I'm glad I looked at the site today. I forgot they ere going on sale early this month!

:::sigh::: I'm a LBB addict.

Rasberryswrlgirl said...

Ooh I really hope to get one.

~Kimberly said...

I have to refrain from spending any of my paypal slush fund until the big weekend! I can't wait!

Ginger's Garden said...

I like the snowman in the pic above!
Irena
Soap Artisan
www.gingersgarden.com

Peggy said...

I am waiting for Fri so I can buy a box,can't wait till I get my "Little Black Box"

not a famous adrian said...

I am very excited about this box--it sounds great!

dolls123 said...

I can't wait

luckydolls123[at]verizon[dot]net

Apple Blossom Designs said...

This is my first time participating in the LBB! I'm excited! I may just have to snag myself one to check out all the other entires!

Vanessa said...

Happy Sales!!

Lisa said...

I loved my October boxes and can NOT wait for the November one.


Lisa

dolls123 said...

Got the box today and love it !!!!!

luckydolls123[at]verizon[dot]net