Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Black Friday Bonanza

Tomorrow morning marks the start of our Black Friday Bonanza which takes place over on the The Little Black Box website. Be sure to check this blog regularly all weekend long for amazing giveaways which have been donated by our wonderful Indies.

Congrats to blog reader Monica! Earlier this month I posted a blog asking people to link our Black Friday Bonanza info on their own blogs in hopes of winning a $25 dollar cash payment via PayPal to shop with over the weekend. It was a totally simple request and Monica won! Contact me to redeem sweetie!


Don't miss out!!

3 comments:

ZAJA Natural said...

Have fun!

Elizabeth said...

I heard about your site from Mary Beth at Cupcakes & Crinolines and bought one of the Black Friday boxes. I'm excited for it to arrive. I've seen another company that does something like this, but it seemed to be all "mommy & baby" items and I am a single gal!

Rasberryswrlgirl said...

Congrats Monica!