Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Black Friday Bonanza

Wow, it's almost here! Next week is our gigantic Black Friday Bonanza! It starts bright and early next Friday, November, 28-30th. Yep, a whole weekend long!




Spots are all full and the businesses have been super duper busy packing their websites and store fronts with many of new items so that when the sales are announced. Many many businesses have asked to not be mentioned until the morning of the sale but a few have requested to be put on the Black Friday page to get you all a little excited for who may be participating this year. Check out the page and see a tease of who's joining us!

1 comment:

Peggy said...

I can't wait till I get my bag!! These stores look wonderful and it it nice to get a sneak peek